Thursday 19 March 2015

Spring has arrived! Catch-up.

Hello one and all! I can only apologise for my vacancy about here lately, I had several posts scheduled after Valentine's weekend, however they unfortunately got lost in the chaos and as life has remained as such, have never been re-instated. The past month has been a total whirlwind which has brought with it many highs and a few lows, but it's been a mostly positive time, yay!
 
..........
 
Valentine's weekend was a stay-at home this year, however me and my man did manage a lovely little venture into the Cotswolds for a couple of hours, where we enjoyed afternoon tea in the quaintest and cosiest tea room in Frome. Then we had a quick evening gander around Bradford-Upon Avon, after which point we headed back to Bath. My man made some pasta and brought out a bottle of rose' and we dined alfresco ala, student digs and indulged in some feel-good TV.
 
 
 
 
 
The following weekend we spent 48 in Portugal, which whilst whistle-stop, was still an enjoyed mini-break abroad. Random not for anyone visiting Lisbon, the staff in the Hard-Rock café are ultra friendly! The colourful architecture of the city dazzled me and I would highly-recommend a hike up to the Sao Jorge Castle for stunning views over the city from the beautiful open plan courtyard.
 
 
 
Then I returned to uni life, ran in the students elections, which was a fun but stressful week! However it ended it happy tears this year, unlike last, as I won both my positions for the forthcoming year, so there are some exciting times ahead. I've had several hand-ins lately as well and have been busy juggling extra-curricular activities as well, but finally there is a bit of a lull as we approach Easter, hurrah.
 
Sadly this has meant that there hasn't been all that much down-time or exploring of late, so I'm now hoping to make the most of the quieter period between now and the middle of April.
 
Also it would seem that the sun has finally arrived, even it it has remained continually cold at the same time. So happy Spring my lovelies, I hope March has been treating you well! 
 
 
Peace & Love until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment