Friday 23 January 2015

Featuring on Sunny Sweet Pea

This month I've been trying to get my blog out there a little by promoting in the sidebar of one of my favourite bloggers Sunny Sweet Pea. As part of the package she posts a lovely postcard paragraph on your blog and I am truly delighted to have been privileged with such a lovely little space on Jenny's blog and what a lovely message from her too. Seeing this has just spurred me on further to try and make a success of my blog and keep updating it when and where I can.

lostgirl
The Lost Girl’s Playbook

Now it’s time to introduce you to the lovely Jenna Rose. A fellow book worm and creative spirit, her blog is all shiny and new and it’s great to be able to welcome her to the blogging world. I am rather envious that she is doing a creative writing degree. If only I could turn back time and realise, before I got to uni, that I really don’t enjoy glaciers and rocks very much.
 
Post of the month: A history of writing – her writing story is both inspiring and impressive considering Jenna is just starting her degree. I may have to probe her for some publishing tips.
Bloglovin’ | Twitter
 
If you're reading, thanks Jenny!

 Love & Peace - til' next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment